Followers

Thursday, 9 February 2017

SOME LOVE TIME


Hi to you all to day 
I have been back in the craft room and here is what I have been up to 
I have used some felt and wadding beads and other embellishments
I bought this lovely new die a few weeks ago 
I have put a link up to the card I made first 
also all the details for the die are their 
and now you can see what I have done with it with felt  





I would like to enter these Hearts into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


5 comments:

Karen said...

So Cute! You are ready for Valentines Day! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Dotstolines said...

Cute hearts :)! Make a great decoration/embellishment. Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to see you again next challenge and good luck.
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi

Lisa :) said...

These are lovely!!!

Sandra Wright said...

I love your hearts..they are all so gorgeous....a lovely entry for this months challenge over at Rhedds Creative Spirit...

Julie Short said...

Felt is such a lovely fabric to work with. Your hearts are lovely and will add bright however you use hem. Thanks for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.